My Journey

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bye bye Hotmail

So hotmail is officially annoying. Three weeks ago when it began to sporadically shut down on me I told myself not to complain - I was getting it for free.
But now...now it's been long enough. I rely on it for a huge majority of my Senate communication, as well as updates from family and friends and it's NOT WORKING. Granted, I do not pay for it. But I, along with millions of other free users, make their advertising space a lot more valuable. If they were a little company I would have more patience but they're not. Use your big corporation money and power to fix your servers or I'm taking Julie up on her offer to invite me to Gmail...ha.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

    that's odd...I've never had a problem with it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home