My Journey

Monday, July 04, 2005

I feel like I should write about the country, or the government, or something centered on the 4th of July. But I don't want to, so I won't. No more feeling obligated about stupid things.
**************************************************************************
Today was an incredible day....
During our year apart our connection changed. It didn't leave, just changed. I'd always wanted more of the old connection back. The one that made him reach back to hold my hand when he was in the front seat and I was in the back. The one that made us laugh at the same things at the same time. The one that allowed us to be together and in love but fiercely independent all at the same time.
It's taken some time, but today it clicked. We were an amazing balance of the past and the present and it left me hoping that days like today would fill our future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home