My Journey

Monday, September 19, 2005

Dear Shit Head Hicks,

I know that you, in your teenage/early adult stage, think that it is cool to throw things out of your truck window at girls riding bikes.
You must think that I really like it when you rev your engine at me.
A little word of advice. Throwing open, full pop bottles out of your window at a passing cyclist is not a way to get girls.
If I had even a grain of confidence in the Bemidji Police Department I would write down your license plate number, but I don't, so I didn't. Tonight was the third time in a month. Next time I will write it down. Unfortunately, it is unlikely that anything will happen to you.
You will probably go on, driving your fat, out of shape, redneck camouflaged asses around and hitting on girls you wouldn't have a chance in hell with.
A little word of advice.
Karma is a bitch.
Sincerely,
Julie

4 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM , Blogger Lindsi said...

    i don't think i've ever heard you get mad at anyone before.

    i was mad with you, but that was actually kind of cute.

     
  • At 10:27 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    You tell 'em! Rarr!

     
  • At 11:15 AM , Blogger nrlaumei said...

    You rock. (but not my face off--only Aimless can have her face rocked off)

     
  • At 9:39 AM , Blogger nrlaumei said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home