My Journey

Friday, December 10, 2004

Indecision

Thoughts of dinner...
"I should eat the rest of my apple from earlier."
I do.
"I'm still hungry. I'll have cereal."
Pour the cereal, get out the milk, decide I don't want cereal, put the milk away, pour the ceral back in the box.
"I should eat leftover Indian food."
Get out the Indian food - smell it - don't want it anymore. Put it back in the fridge.
"The Thai noodles are getting old - I should eat those."
Get them out of the fridge, microwave them, pour them in a bowl, take a bite.
"I don't want these either."
Put them back in the fridge, stare at the food cupboard.
Honey falls out at me.
"Tea sounds good"
Make tea.
"If you can't find anything to eat you must not be that hungry," says the voice inside that sounds too much like my Mom.
I sit on the couch, drink my tea, and begin homework.
My stomach is growling.
Must start search again.
Gggrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home