My Journey

Friday, January 07, 2005

Not Ready

Please do not make me go back to school...if anybody can figure out how to get me out of this semester and still be able to teach I would love you forever...
This break was too short and filled with work - applications for scholarships and internships, as well as thesis editing make me feel like break just started. I want to stay here, or in the cities with Brandon, just not Bemidji. I do miss things...like roomates that sing around the house and friends that are always up for a weekend study session at Caribou...and I miss Senate - not so much the work, but the people.
Even so, my excitement for the upcoming semester is lost in the feeling of being so burnt out that all I can think about is walking across that stage in a year and moving on with my life.
Tomorrow I'll get on the plane not to Bemidji - to Brandon. For now, that's motivation enough.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Can't getcha out of this semester, but maybe checking into getting assigned to student teach in the cities might help some...?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home