My Journey

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Talk About Shitty Timing

It's over.
Time to take back our tv, vcr, dvd player - they're his. Time to take down the pictures and throw away the cds. Time to start planning for me again - not us. Time to delete him from my future...questioning how he became such a big part of it anyway.
Tired of feeling like his last priority, of begging to spend time with him when the longing used to be mutual.
Half of my future just walked away - never again will anybody get that close.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM , Blogger Berne said...

    Wow...that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. I wish I had magic words of wisdom, but unfortunately relationships are one area where I do not live up to the title of "god dammed genius"

    Hang in there...I think I can safely say we are all here for you..

     
  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger Lindsi said...

    You're breaking my heart darling.

    Another peculiar instance of my assumed words coming out of someone else's mouth.

    It won't help, but I'm right there with you. We can pity each other. Maybe there's therapy in that.

     
  • At 1:40 PM , Blogger Angela said...

    Amen on being there for you the part about finding therapy in pity. But please, honey, don't grow hard against future possibility. There will be someone else. Trying to resist that hurts worse. I promise - I've been there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home