My Journey

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Her email helped me prepare...for the opportunities I have there, some of which will work out, while others won't.
Her friendship helps me focus on who I am and where I'm going and the road I've chosen to get there.
As the day approaches with far too much speed, I begin mentally preparing myself to be away from him again. "Don't think about it," he says. "We still have three weeks."
The optimist.
Deep down I know that it will be better this time. Our past and our future will carry us through the present and somehow allow us to focus on each moment as it happens.
And we will be happier, and healthier, living out our independent, but so strongly connected lives...until the time comes when we are once again in the same city.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM , Blogger Laura said...

    maybe that is true. I always thought purple and green went well together.
    Anyway, Julie, I was reading a book by a genious writer (like him or not) last night, and this quote was in it. "The future, good or ill, was not forgotten, but ceased to have any power over the present." JRR Tolkien
    That is what I have been trying to live like since I was so depressed. Anway, hope they help you !!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home