My Journey

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

As the point in the semester nears when people are venturing home for homecooked meals and free laundry, I find myself more and more homesick....
For food and laundry and sleeping in and no pressure to do anything except for hang out with people that I miss more and more everyday.
The little 'rugrat' (as Brandon affectionately calls her) is growing up and I am missing it.
I'm missing the warmth that is fall in Kansas.
Weddings and birthdays and other milestone events are experienced through pictures.
It's a result of a choice I made on my own and continued to make every time I made the 13 hour drive back.
Most of the time I know I'm where I belong, but other times I fall asleep with my body in one bed, my heart and mind in another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home