My Journey

Thursday, March 09, 2006

So where is the passion when you need it the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
Daniel Powter

I hate the fact that they're out of control and that they have no respect for people and that they come to school with a chip on their shoulder that's larger than their little 7 year old bodies but what I hate the most is that I would love for nothing more than for them to rise above but most of them won't because it's not what they live and I'm only temporary to them and the poverty and violence and survival attitude are all permanent.
It takes away my ability to leave them at school and my head is pounding and my heart hurts and there's a lump in my throat because I've given it everything I could and they aren't succeeding and they DON'T CARE.

My spirit needs a weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home