My Journey

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

5 Things

5 Things

5 Things In My Fridge
1. Soy milk
2. Avacado
3. Eggs (Cage Free/Organic!)
4. Organic Gala Apples
5. Strongbow

5 Things In My Closet
1. Clothes
2. Drying rack
3. Shoes (way too many...)
4. Iron
5. Towels

5 Things In My Purse
1. Little Nalgene
2. Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Gel (yes, I know I'm contributing to some super bacteria that will develop some day)
3. Tampon (In a green wrapper that Brandon says looks like candy...)
4. Wallet
5. Honey sticks

5 Things In My Car
1. CDs (Eric Carlson, thanks Laura!)
2. Lavendar Method wipes (So Brandon can clean when we're at stoplights)
3. Bike rack
4. Lotion (cause I'm pretty much addicted)
5. Maps (of Kansas and Minnesota - my 2 homes)

5 Things I Wish I Was Doing Right Now
1. Playing with my niece
2. Listening to someone play acoustic guitar in a coffee shop
3. Watching the new Al Gore movie about global warming
4. Getting candy at a parade
5. Not listening to Tom Shane

5 Things I Like Most About My Bedroom
1. Mr. Bear
2. My aeromatherapy lotion
3. Pictures of the boys in my life (Brandon, Jakeus, Travis...for some reason I didn't have any girl pictures up...weird)
4. The fridge (since it's 2 feet from my bed)
5. My air purifier (so I don't smell like an ashtray)

Thanks, Amy, for that wonderful waste of time.

I tag....
Berne
Jakeus
Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home