My Journey

Friday, May 19, 2006

Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember,
I'll always remember the sound of the stereo,
the dim of the soft lights,
the scent of your hair that you twirled in your fingers
and the time on the clock when we realized it's so late
and this walk that we shared together.
Dashboard

In the end you always think more about the beginning. You re-live all of the good times in an attempt to hang on to them forever, and in the process the bad times seem to somehow not matter so much anymore.
I'm leaving in 12 days.
** ** ** ** ** ** **
Today I worked on setting up a blog to share my TFA experiences. I'll put up the link when it gets closer to the start of training and when I've figured out how to make it honest but somewhat anonymous to protect my school and students.
This is really happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home