My Journey

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Feel like a captain
Sailing out to sea
And all I carry
Are these memories
The ship is sinking
And there's no way home
And it's got nothing
No it's got nothing to do
With the realization
I'm losing you
And all the people
That I know
They all tell me
Just goes to show
That no matter where you are
You're still alone
Bob Schneider

I need to go home. I need to play with my niece and sleep in a room where it's quiet and dark and hug my mom and eat food grown by my dad and just get out of this city.
Christmas is too far away.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    Nothing beats mom's cooking:) I was going to suggest that you channel home by making a big Thanksgiving turkey dinner. But then I remembered you're a vegetarian.

    So make some nice tofurkey and stuffing!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home