My Journey

Friday, May 28, 2010

And it feels like giving in
It feels like starting over
It feels like waking up and you know it's coming
It feels like a brand new day

Jars of Clay

I heard this song for the first time while apartment hunting in KC last weekend.
We found a great place to live - yea! I really connect with some of the people on staff at my new job and am excited about the opportunity that I'll have to affect education for the kids of Kansas City.
Still a little sad about leaving - some moments more than others...and know that this month will probably be a really hard one.

Weekend trip to Niagra Falls - one of our last 'bucket list' items. No time to 'emotionally' transition - to step back and reflect before stepping in to another equally intense experience.
I've never been much of a step-backer anyways, but now, at the point of social, emotional, and professional exhaustion, it sounds nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home