My Journey

Friday, October 08, 2004

Round Here

Step out the front door like a ghost into the fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white.
And in between the moon and youth angels get a better view of the crumbling difference between wrong and right.
I walk in the air between the rain through myself and back again
Where I don't know - Maria says she's dying through the door I hear her crying
Why I don't know
Round here we always stand up straight
Round here something radiates
Round here we're carving out our names
Round here we all look the same
Round here we talk just like lions But we sacrifice like lambs
Round here she's slipping through my hands
Says she's tired of life
Well everybody's tired of something
Round here she's always on my mind
Counting Crows

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home