My Journey

Monday, October 04, 2004

Back To Normal

I felt GREAT today - woke up and was happy. Maybe it's because Julie brought me chai, or because I actually slept without waking up a million times thinking about things I forgot to do, or maybe I'm just getting better. Maybe it's because Senate is beginning to feel managable, thanks in part to rock star senators and chairs.
Liyah now weighs 11lbs and is still tall and skinny with a tiny head.
Laura and I are going hiking this weekend - DOWN TIME - YEA!
Busy week ahead, but we will be fine and get through it. Life is good and not overwhelming...
Better work on my thesis while I'm still feeling productive...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM , Blogger Berne said...

    Glad to hear it's working out. It feels good to be a "rock star"...I wonder if Bernie Mac Stud would be a good rockstar name?

    Cute baby photos!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home