My Journey

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Redemption...maybe

So...I think I was a little misunderstood. In a week when we are doing a voter registration drive, the Senate Higher Ed committee will be here, I have mondo stuff due for my thesis, my mom is here, I could go on and on...I've had 3 calls from people who don't live here to ask about the 'situation' - basically wanting either gossip or to hear that our administration is trying to hide it so they can step in and feel important when a) I don't know any gossip and b) I CAN HANDLE THE ADMINISTRATION AT MY SCHOOL - we have the best president in the system. I know they were trying to help...but really, it's the one thing that I've got totally under control because there's really nothing for us to do.
My other frustration is that we have 13 senators - THIRTEEN. We are busy busy busy and this is what people are talking about? What about being proactive - what about the other thousands of students that have issues we can do something about. I've checked to make sure that both the victim and the accusees are getting the services they are entitled to through the university and they are.
PhuLEEZE put energy into something that is productive!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM , Blogger Berne said...

    2 guys from Maple picked up applications this morning. Maybe my pleas for people at hall council finally reached someone :)

     
  • At 9:39 PM , Blogger Berne said...

    I should've checked my comments first...I see you saw my post LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home