My Journey

Friday, November 05, 2004

Waiting...

He was supposed to be here at 6. Then he had to work late.
He was going to be here at 7. Then there was traffic.
8:15 is now the estimated arrival time. Not as in the mood for Chinese as I was an hour and a half ago, feeling restless and drowsy, no longer posessing the attention span to watch a movie. It's the control thing - it drives me nuts that our plan didn't turn out like we wanted it to. It's not his fault - that doesn't ease the frustration. I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas, waiting for him to walk through the door.
Can't figure out if the knots in my stomach and the pounding in my head are from nerves, anger, or if I'm getting sick. I have no right to be angry, but I am. This is not how we envisioned spending tonight, but I will not let it ruin the next day and a half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home