My Journey

Monday, December 13, 2004

Warmth

Maybe if you were here the house wouldn't be so cold.
We could go out to dinner and spend hours talking.
We could do homework together, watch movies, go out for coffee.
Play Skip Bo for however long it took for me to win, listen to music until the wee hours of the morning.
We could just lay together in the dark, talking about our future and all it had in store for us.
How I'd love to have all the little things back. The things that other people take for granted - the things that I would never stop cherishing if I could just have them back.
Their absence causes me to hear the furnace every time it comes on, reminding me that the house is cold and you are not here to make it warm.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    my little heat stealer....and i would let you win skip bo forever if it meant us together in the same zip code....i would sing you lullabyes so you could sleep, even though you would beg me to stop, you would like it.....miss you hot stuff...

     
  • At 3:27 PM , Blogger wanderer said...

    gag!

     
  • At 5:24 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    kamran is a poophead

     
  • At 10:14 PM , Blogger wanderer said...

    Well, for a poophead, I'm fairly gag free.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home