My Journey

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Perspective

This is your life, is it everything you dreamed that it would be
When the world was younger and you had everything to lose ?
Yes.
Four years ago I was a high school senior dreaming of independence; of making it on my own far away from my family in a different culture - a different state. I dreamed of going to Eurospring and becoming involved with student government. I wanted to make friends and leave college with a mind that was more open than it was when I began.
I wanted to spend a summer in a big city - I did.
I wanted to spend a summer here in Bemidji - I did.
I wanted to learn how to play guitar - I did.
All while completing two majors and a minor with a GPA I'm satisfied with. I've made a home here. This is everything I dreamed - and then some. While I struggle with the thought of being here for another year, I take comfort in knowing that this is what I wanted and I made it happen.
Time to goal set for the next phase of my life... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home