My Journey

Monday, March 07, 2005

I didn't need him today. I wanted him, but didn't need him. It feels healthy, and it made me ask myself when I started needing him, because that's not fair to either one of us.
Today I felt good - like I could focus on me and my life while he focused on his, because we both knew that somewhere in the me's is an us.
I came home and my room smelled like him, like he'd been here all day, just waiting for me to walk in. Maybe it's my sheets, or the carpet where he laid his clothes, or the fact that my cd player keeps rotating to David Grey...maybe it's just my memory, but suddenly it's less me and more us and something tells me it's gonna be hard to sleep without him tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:45 AM , Blogger Julie said...

    Sleeping with someone and having sex with someone are two totally different things.
    The Bible also tells us not to judge others.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home