My Journey

Monday, February 28, 2005

Step aside from all this anger
And somewhere in between I can feel you
Ask me should we try again
I'm thinking no
Y'know, it's not what I believe in
Howie Day

Putting myself out there when my heart couldn't be more broken. Part of me wants us so bad. Believes in him so much...loves who he is as a person. Thinks it's my fault for changing. He saw me weak, cynical, unhappy - that's not who everyone else sees - it's not who he fell in love with, and it's not fair to him.
Oh how I want tomorrow to come so I can get lost in the routine.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey there,
    I'm just a stranger who's had her heart ripped out from her chest recently. I just got out of a 2 years relationship. He stays a block from my house. He'll never be out of sight, let alone out of mind. It tears my heart to pieces to feel so familiar but yet behave like strangers. But the world doesn't stop for a broken heart. The only consolation that keeps me going now is that since I'm feeling at my worst, things can only get better. I look forward to tomorrows but I dread todays. Hope you heal soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home