My Journey

Friday, February 25, 2005

I feel thrown away. I gave him everything I had in me, and some that I didn't. It's left me feeling empty and robbed - I feel like I'm dying.
Disappointed once again and mad not at him, but at myself, for nievely believing that this would be the time we could fix it. That if only I tried a little harder, needed a little less...that we would be okay.
He's changed, and so have I. He's not the person he was a year ago - who couldn't wait to spend time with me - who would keep me on the phone for hours talking about nothing at all.
I know it but I deny it. Wanting desparately to be with the person I accidentally fell in love with.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How I hurt for you. Everyone can tell you you're better off, life goes on, things will better ... even that things will work out ... but only YOU can experience the hurt and pain this is causing. I can't "kiss this and make it better". Wish I could..... Know that the Julie of old is still inside you ... it's not always easy, but you you can deal with what life hands you .... You're a strong person -- nothing can change that. We're behind you, no matter what.

    Love,
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home