My Journey

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Where We Are Now

"It's a blessing to feel like you're doing the right thing, even if that relief ebbs as often as it flows."
Lindsi

It hasn't. I was thinking about that today. I went through this week with no tears and no insecurities about our relationship. We made a decision together. I could look into his eyes and know that he meant what he said. I haven't doubted since, not even a little bit. We have something, and while neither one of us know now if it will last forever, walking away would be a cop out. I do still love him, and I do still want to be in a relationship with him. I just don't want it to be so freaking hard, but walking away is not the answer. Communication, honesty, and understanding - that's the answer, or at least a start. Inhale...exhale...everything is going to be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home