My Journey

Monday, May 23, 2005

Sometimes we forget who we got
Who they are, and who they are not
There is so much more to love than black and white
Keep it loose, keep it tight
Amos Lee

Grad party yesterday...good food, lots of family, fun times. Despite all the hoopla I still don't feel graduated. I remember graduating from high school. It felt like the world was ending, or at least would never be the same. That we would walk across the stage and life as we knew it would be completely and utterly different, and in a way, it was.
But now...it doesn't feel like the world is ending, but instead continuing. Maybe it's because I have to go back to student teach, or because I knew that Bemidji, and Minnesota for that matter, would be temporary. Either way, it didn't feel like I thought it would feel.
*********
In a week the distance will be over. We will be in the same city. What that brings only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home