My Journey

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Dropped

I decided to give my spot in a very full sign language class to someone else.
I didn't want to spend every night either at work or in class, which is how the weeks were shaping up.
I wanted to have time to hang out with friends and eat dinner that wasn't carried around in my bookbag all day and then heated in a microwave.
I wanted to have time to play with the attention starved cats...to work out...relax.
I've never dropped a class before.
Cheers to different priorities.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger Berne said...

    Never? Wow.

     
  • At 1:30 PM , Blogger Laura said...

    Let me here a hell yeah!
    screw you Berne, I've never dropped one either. But then, I've also never overbooked myself. no, that's a lie, I just haven't recently! YAY!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home