My Journey

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Long Days

My first day of workshops for Schoolcraft were today.
Fun. Inspiring. Welcoming. So much more than I hoped they would be.
They left me excited to meet my students, work with their parents, and be as involved in the school as I can in my 5 weeks there.
Am thinking about starting a separate blog for student teaching. The benefits would be that this blog would stay centered on what it is now...a little bit of whatever I feel inspired to write about.
I would have more time on the other blog to go in depth about my experience there and as an educator in general, and if people aren't interested in that, they wouldn't have to bother checking it.
But then there's the weird feeling that comes when I separate one part of my life from the others. I am an educator in training, a student, a daughter, sister, roomate, friend, and girlfriend. Separating one aspect of these from the others would be awkward at first, and do I really have the time or desire to maintain two blogs?
Hmmm...I will ponder this and get back to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home