My Journey

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Office Space

I hope that I never turn in to an old, pot bellied man who stands around the copier with his co-workers drinking coffee, slouching, and complaining about everything from back pain to the heat to how bad traffic was this morning.
GO BACK TO YOUR DESKS AND WORK DAMNIT. You are getting paid to fight for little kids and you are FAILING THEM. The worst part isn't even that you really don't give a shit. It's that the $7.50 an hour intern with no company credit card or paid vacation DOES.
I despise people like you.
Lazy grown ups.
Hmph.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM , Blogger Berne said...

    amen. You truly do, and it shows. Knowing that in your heart puts you a cut above those people.

     
  • At 8:59 PM , Blogger Angela said...

    AMEN!!! Boy, do I hear you!

     
  • At 10:24 PM , Blogger Laura said...

    ahhh, fuck 'em.
    (not the little kids, that's bad)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home