My Journey

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Reflection

Time to think...be in nature...wake up to the sound of waves and leaves and the smell of fall mornings. The crunch of yellow and red and brown was what I needed to feel temporarily at peace, even though the time spent inside my head had reminded me of feelings I'd been trying to ignore.
I am not happy here. Looking for something to change, and realizing that sometimes it isn't as simple as changing what's making you unhappy. Sometimes happiness can only come with time, and the changes that time will bring.
Being in the same city as him.
Seeing my family.
Having enough money to live the life I want to live...to go out for coffee once a week, make dinner for friends, buy Draino and not wonder what part of the budget it will come from.
I will make the most of this...of how and where I spend my days....but I will also look forward to Friday afternoons and January 1st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home