My Journey

Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Start of Not Enough

When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
Coldplay

Most of the time our weekends together give me energy. I leave feeling ready for the upcoming week...looking forward to the next time I see him, but also to all that will happen before then. They're fun and relaxing and full of the comfort that comes from who we are together.
It was all I could do the entire drive home today not to turn around. I didn't feel comforted or at peace or relaxed, but anxious and angry at nothing but Sunday night.
Tomorrow is my first day in my new student teaching setting. I need to get excited.
All I want to do is curl up in his bed and go to sleep and not think about anything but the rise and fall of his breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home