My Journey

Saturday, December 03, 2005

I would give anything to know how it ends. Happily ever after would change the way we interact with one another...but for now I'm planning on 'complicated until June' and then I leave and he doesn't.
It's this wierd process of being mad and dissapointed and sad and grieving for all that we could have been but will not be.
Knowing that there could, and probably will be someone else...someday...but for now someday feels far away...blocked by the thought of getting through so many tomorrows without him.
I never pictured an end like this...full of greys and ups and downs. I pictured no end or one that was mutual and clear cut. There's still love and a desire to be together but it's drowned out by broken promises and dreams that don't seem to come together as well as we'd hoped for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home