My Journey

Sunday, December 11, 2005

This weekend was a blur of boys. No drama...just safety and comfort and me developing the courage to stay when I want and leave when I want.
There was pasta and Balderdash...brunch and homework at Starbucks. The signing of a lease, Christmas shopping, and a strong departure.
A drive full of how are you's and I'm glad your comings...hours of conversation and food made while I relaxed.
"How can I help?" I asked.
"Sit here and just hang out with me," he said. It was good. Something about him feels like home, even after all this time.
Comfort...peace...stars...
I'm ready.
For everything.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM , Blogger Lindsi said...

    are you living in rosemount?!

     
  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    no! minneapolis...to student teach. we should hang out because i know almost nobody in the cities :(

     
  • At 5:00 PM , Blogger Jake said...

    i need to call you, i have no idea what's going on. you and your cryptic blogs.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home