My Journey

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday started at 7:30 with the boy leaving for work and me to consumed with my to do list to fall back asleep.
Start laundry.
Clean up bread dough (stick...messy...smelly) that somehow got spilled all over the floor. (Sorry to B for the blame and thanks mom for the clean up tips!)
Get yelled at by random grumpy tennant in my apartment. Excuse me if at the moment I'm using both washers but there's only 2 for a building with over 100 people in it AND I haven't done laundry in my apartment building for over a month so I think I have the right to use both of them for 25 minutes. Don't project your grumpiness on my Saturday.
Need to clean apartment and organize clothes and go through the freezer and food cabinet and post my TFA resume which isn't even written yet.
I need to start my student teaching portfolio which, at this point, should be close to done. I need to put dishes away so I can do other dishes and I need to have a long, hard workout.
I have this overwhelming need for everything to be in it's place, neatly, now, so that I can have a weekend of clean, organized serenity. Why does that never seem to work out?
And how did the 10 year old version of me ever stand a completely trashed room and watching TV all day?
I'm totally turning in to my parents...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home