My Journey

Friday, June 16, 2006

Just when I got used to the transition, in between phase, it's almost over.
Brandon is here - wahoo! He'll leave Sunday, then I fly out Monday for my interview. Back on Tuesday night with time to pack and say goodbyes that have been said many times over the past 5 years. Thank God I'm used to this being away, no going home on the weekends thing - it will make the transition easier, I think.
Life is crazy, but good.
My goal over the summer is to balance the craziness with the goodness...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM , Blogger Laura said...

    Can the "goodness" be partially made up of emailing a friend sometimes and consoling her through all the unemployment woes of her young life?

     
  • At 9:54 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    you betcha.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home