My Journey

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's Official

Today in the mail arrived a very tangible reminder of the fact that we are getting married.
Invitations.
Not samples, or someone else's invitations - ours. A big box of them. Envelopes. Reply cards.
And a piece of paper (150 of them actually) that says, in writing, that we will be married in 354 days (or something like that).

Most of the time life continues as normal. I work 70-80 hour weeks, Cliff generously cooks, cleans, and listens to my frequent melt downs about how busy I am (and takes care of me when I get sick, which seems to be happening a lot lately). We hang out with the dogs, play Wii, and sometimes remember that we are getting married and should be planning a wedding :)
I guess this is how it should be.
Preparing for marriage - and all that is to come.....not just the wedding...right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home