My Journey

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Back So Soon

Back in Bemidji - Doctors and insurance fighting pushes back the appointment I, along with my family, have been scheduling my life around - ggrrrr.
Spent the weekend in Eagan - cried when I left - I'd gotten better at not doing that. When did I become so freaking emotional? I'm beginning to realize it's got to be this way for a while - there's nothing either one of us could do to change it and, when it comes down to it, this is the way we're both the happiest. I don't belong in the cities, and he doesn't belong here, not right now anyways. It could be much worse - he could be 10 hours away, or across the ocean. In the end everything is relative, and this is distance enough thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home