My Journey

Monday, March 14, 2005

We had a good conversation tonight. We talked about relationships and dreams and what we wanted. He's always been someone who silently understood me, but who wasn't comfortable with 'deep' conversations.
"How'd we get so serious?" he would always say.
"I don't know," I'd reply, and we'd move on to another topic.
Tonight it was different. "It's gonna be okay," he said. And that was it - no bridge to the more comfortable topic, just a look that told me he knew what was going on inside of my head.
He inspires me to be the person I was before this - independent...a dreamer. I admire him for bringing out a side of me I sometimes feel I've lost.
Confusion sets in and once again I'm left wishing I knew where all of this was going to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home