My Journey

Monday, April 04, 2005

Wahoo!

It's spring. Warmth and sun - neighbor kids playing in the alley. I opened all of our windows and blinds for the first time in way too many months. I got my bike out and rode around the block 4 times. I didn't have the energy to go for an actual ride, but also couldn't bear to get it out of the basement and simply lock it to a post. I set my plant outside and it's smiling. Well...not really, but if it could it would.
Am having a veggie burger and corn on the cob for dinner...a meal that tastes of summer. This time of year always reminds me what I love about Bemidji. Campus comes alive with people playing and studying outside. People are in good moods for no reason except for the fact that it's finally warming up.
This could be my last spring here - I want to enjoy every second!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home