My Journey

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

An Up

Yesterday was an up - not one that would be followed by a down, but one that leads to a series of ups. It was not pefect, which made it even better.
I walked off the plane and he greeted me with a hug and Starbucks - my favorite.
He ran all my errands with me and was patient. We had good conversation and I felt comfortable, like it used to be. He held my hand and kissed my forehead. This morning he made me lunch and left me a note hidden in the sandwhich wrapper. He would have made breakfast but there were no eggs. He drove me to my interview and picked me up, then took me to lunch at the biggest salad bar ever.
He was the Brandon I fell in love with and I was the Julie I've been so desperately trying to get back. He took care of me and I didn't need him to and it was simple, just like it used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home