My Journey

Friday, March 18, 2005

A week from now I will be hanging out with one of my favorite people in the entire world.
She doesn't say a lot and when she needs something she grunts. If I don't listen she'll cry, and if I still don't listen she'll cry louder.
She doesn't like vegetables much and usually spits them out when I try to feed them to her.
She doesn't like to cuddle and puts everything she can find into her mouth.
Her favorite toy is a noisy fish that wakes me up at least four times a night, much to her amusement.
Everything takes ten times longer to do when she is around and the dog is terrified of her...but man, you should hear her laugh, or the way she breathes when she sleeps. If you did she'd be one of your favorite people too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home