My Journey

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Strategy

Fill up free time with activities and people that give me positive energy.
Don't stress about things like dirty dishes and a messy desk - I will clean them tomorrow.
Enjoy the funny moments...teachable moments...realize that there are people who have much less money and hate their job much more than me that manage to be happy.
Find comfort in the fact that I've been lucky enough to live out my passions for years. I woke up many mornings excited to go to a meeting or a class. 3 months will allow me to wake up with passion again...this is a stepping stone that could have some pretty good scenery if I choose to open my eyes.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM , Blogger Laura said...

    my goal is to HAVE free time! how things change in a year!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home