My Journey

Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Last...

Weekend we'll spend here...together...like it used to be.
Time I'll see casual friends...the ones you vow to stay in touch with just to make the departure easier.
Sunday workout I'll ever have at the Rec.
Trip to Luekens.
Thursday at school and Friday at school.
Time he will leave and make the 4 hour drive home.

So many endings and I'm ready...more ready than I ever thought I would be.
I'll miss things about Bemidji...people mostly...but it's time to leave.
Ready or not rest of my life...here I come.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM , Blogger nrlaumei said...

    Good luck with all your endeavors and hopes and dreams! Thanks for the party on Saturday -- it was fun, and I'm glad we could be there. =)

     
  • At 4:27 PM , Blogger Laura said...

    Kick ass.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home