My Journey

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome to our movement.
Since 1990, nearly 14,000 Teach For America corps members have impacted the lives of 2 million students across the country. Thank you for committing to join us as a member of the 2006 corps.

It gives me chills. I've been jumping around the apartment and singing happy music at the top of my lungs...I don't think it's possible to explain how excited I am. This is how I thought it would feel. Not like last year...when it was this 'go or don't go' debate.
I'm ready now.
I'm excited now.
I'm a better educator than I was a year ago.
It's official.
New York City - here I come.
My beating heart and nieve excitement can't wait to be part of you...
I hope everybody feels like I feel right now at least once in their life.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........
Life Awaits!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home