My Journey

Sunday, April 23, 2006

As Is

what bugs me
is that you believe what you're saying
what bothers me
is that you don't know how you feel
what scares me
is that while you're telling me stories
you actually
believe that they are real
and i've got
no illusions about you
and guess what?
i never did
and when i said
when i said i'll take it
i meant, i meant as is

cuz when i look around
i think this, this is good enough
and i try to laugh
at whatever life brings
cuz when i look down
i just miss all the good stuff
when i look up
i just trip over things
Ani DiFranco

Will I ever be able to relax and take people and life as they are without some compulsive desire to change things?
There comes a point in relationships where you take the person...history, memories, faults, and fears, and you commit to walk with them through whatever life brings.
Sometimes the decision is more than we'd bargained for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home