My Journey

Saturday, March 22, 2008

And it's Easter...and for the first time in 3 or 4 years I will be spending it away from my family.
Today was the first day in the entire 3 years my niece has been alive that someone else took her to my home town's Easter Egg Hunt, and tomorrow I will not watch the sun rise with other members of my church.
Growing up these traditions were burdens but now, I find myself going to the grocery store at 10:00 on a Saturday night, buying food in an effort to make Easter feel like Easter....as much as it can, anyway, without flying home.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger Julie said...

    Happy Easter to you too!

    I hope you were going to the store for eggs and dye:)

    I couldn't help but make an Easter basket for Anthony - apples, shampoo, tee shirts and candy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home