My Journey

Friday, April 24, 2009

What I've Been Up To...

- Learning Spanish
- Planning a wedding
- Yoga - I'm going to begin
- Joining a CSA - I've always wanted to do this! We'll get fruit, veggies, and eggs :)
- Listening to country music - it reminds me of home and arguing with my sister over who would get to sit in the front seat
- Life/career planning - figuring out where/how many we want to be in the next 5 or so years is a huge decision - we love talking about it. I think this is good :)
- Trying to keep in touch with friends

I've lived here for 3 years and pretty much been only a teacher. I want to make a conscious effort to change that, even if it isn't reflected here.
I hope to do a better job of capturing our life here - at least snippits of it - mostly for our own memories and reflection. Read if you want!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger Julie said...

    I've wanted to join a CSA for a couple years. The idea of fun fresh veggies delivered every week and not having to buy the crap at the grocery store seems really great.

    Hooray for supporting local agriculture!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home