My Journey

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Friends

I often forget about the power of friendship. After working out this morning Julie, Amy, and I went to Caribou. We were monster productive - I finally wrote my children's book, worked on some other homework, and enjoyed being in the company of people who I admire for being so extraordinary yet refreshingly normal all at the same time.
The next hour will be filled with more homework, then Chinese food and independent movies. Thank God for Laura who will help me and my artistically-challenged self illustrate my book. Friends have made this day incredible - just what I needed to put me in the mood to relax and at the same time give me the motivation needed to finish this semester and the piles of work that go along with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home