My Journey

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Ship Jeep

Today was Kamran's birthday, so in celebration a group of us went to Green Mill. Julie and I were among the last to arrive, and as we drove in I noticed a Jeep parked in the ditch. Not rolled over, not with a smashed front end, but sitting contently in the ditch.
"It would be funny if that was Kamran's Jeep," I told Julie. "He would totally do that to us, just to see our reaction."
She gave no reply, and as we wandered around the Green Mill I had this weird feeling that it was Kamran's Jeep. We got to the table and I told the story about the Jeep hanging out in the ditch. Out of paranoia Kamran and Amy went to make sure that it wasn't his, and 10 minutes later came back in - it had been his. Kamran's ship jeep drove itself into the ditch. Luckily it hadn't rained and he was able to simply drive it out. I think it's karma for the day he almost got me killed while driving to the cities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home