My Journey

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I used to think that if only we could be in the same city, see each other on a regular basis, that I would have my fill.
That I would have this desire to spend time alone and with other people. That the burning desire to see him and hang out with him would go away.
It hasn't. I saw him for a small part of the last 5 days. That's got to be a record for us. Yet still I find myself wanting to hang out and watch movies and drink coffee. It's not that other people, or even alone time, doesn't make me happy...it does.
I just thought we would get tired of each other...and it's turning out to be just the opposite. The more time I spend with him, the more time want to spend with him. Ugh...I'm not looking forward to the way things used to be :(

3 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM , Blogger Berne said...

    Amy and Julie in same house? There's a thought...haha :)

     
  • At 10:08 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    You're fired.
    There WILL be an Amy and Julie in the same house. No joke. And it will be fantabulous.
    Rarr.

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Berne said...

    LOL...I was kidding. And you can't fire me any more, I no longer work for you. So there! Rarr right back at you!

    HaHaHa

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home