My Journey

Friday, June 17, 2005

I Got Married

I had a dream last night that Brandon and I got married, only our moms planned the wedding, and we just showed up in our pajamas.
The cake was a chocolate bunny cake with pink frosting. There were 5 of them.
Little bells were the center pieces, and none of my friends were there.
When I got there the reception had already started and people were dancing in a room that looked like the Northern Inn, with the tables set up and a small dance floor.
There were no decorations, no lights on the dance floor, just a smokey bar.
I held Brandon's hand and said, "Maybe this is a dream."
Then I woke up.
Wierd.
No getting married for a long time. No pink bunny cakes, no smokey bars, no Northern Inn tables, no dark rooms.
My brain needs to stop thinking about this, this is not what I want for my life right now.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

    thanks for not inviting me to your fake wedding!
    :(

     
  • At 4:04 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    i had no part in the planning. it was the damn pink bunnies.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home