My Journey

Monday, June 20, 2005

Show Me The Debt

Does anybody else ever have mini panic attacks about money, or the lack thereof?
I have a job. I have 2 actually. I haven't not had a job since I went on Eurospring. Before that, I haven't not had a job since I was 16.
But because of school, which I know is an 'investment', I am still poor, and getting more poor every day.
I will student teach for a whole year. I also have to take 3 night classes. There is no way in hell I am going to be able to work and do the lovely long distance relationship thing again.
I just want to have a real job with a real paycheck so that I can budget and not live on loans anymore.
I'm good with money, I promise. But first I need to have some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home